The Good Life!-courses package consists of three parts.
- Introduction and preview of the Good Life!-course
- Follow-up Good Life!-course “Country life in in theory & practice-exercises”
- Hands-on; gain experience by working at Good Life!-projects. You’ll find the possible projects at the Good Life Now! Activities page.
Content, frequency en duration of the Good Life Now! course:
Part 1: Good Life!-Introduction weekend. Not only a preview of the Good Life!-course but also a little tasting of experience at a real Good Life!-project.
Part 2: Good Life!-follow-up course “Country life in in theory & practice/exercises”; 12 thematic weekends scheduled in the period between September and May (excluding holiday periods/summer vacation except for “specials on demand”).
Part 3: Gaining your own Good Life!-experience guided by the password protected Good Life! Activities page Link (under construction) where you’ll find the possible projects at your disposition. For gaining a password entry Link Contact.
Introduction Good Life!-course: part 1
Starting the Good Life!-Course begins with a introduction-weekend providing a in-depth-view of the course-programme but also taking the first steps towards the follow-up course by creating your own Good Life Now!-personal profile and don’t forget it: feets on the ground & hands-on experience which means “meeting country life in it’s daily reality. At the end of the weekend you’ll decide wether to go on with the follow-up course or not. Perhaps Good Life!-country life seems not as romantic as you thought but a lot more challenging…
Follow-up course Good Life!: part 2
This part of the Good Life!-Course comprises a 4-seasons training containing 12 theory and practice-sessions providing a clear view on Good Life!-country life & providing usefull Our Green Spine-knowledge & skills. You will see what to expect and how to cope with it.
Learning-process Good Life !: part 3
Part 3 is your own learning-process. Learning about your strenghts and weaknesses. Where and when you go with which objectives is up to you. Link you’re experiences with the learning process of part 2 to become more effective; “sharper”, to avoid hazards. Part 3 is not obligatory but you can gain a lot of usefull experience. Possible projects can be provided by Good Life!
For a more detailed content of part 1; Introduction Link Good Life!-Introduction.
- Subscription for the course program: Link Contact For effecting a course programme a minimum of 10 subscriptions is needed.
- Costs Good Life!-Introduction: € 250,- (including VAT) per student for a challenging weekend. Payments to be received 1 week prior to start of planned course programme. Possible/additional travelling costs for your teacher outside the Europe are not included. Ask for additional charges in Australia/New Zealand/South America/United States.
- Costs Good Life!-Follow-up-course (12-weekends): € 2.500,- (including VAT) per student for a challenging weekend. Payments to be received 2 weeks prior to start of planned course programme. Possible/additional travelling costs for your teacher outside the Europe are not included. Ask for additional charges in Australia/New Zealand/South America/United States.
- Dates/locations: see “Upcoming events” on every site-page.
- for a overview of all the course dates of course programmes: Link “Course-agenda Good Life!”.