Our-Green-Spine “Extended”-course providing profoud knowledge about the origins of Climate Change, underlying processes and how to Tackle Climate-Change.
The OGS-“Extended” course provides the In-Depth foundation of OGS (which is based on multi-disciplinairy scientific research) and links theory to practice in challenging in-depth OGS-Theory and Design-workshops.
Capita selecta of the OGS- “Extended” course:
- More is better
- Minimizing Finacial Risk/Accept Environmental Costs
- Mismanagement of Earths’ Resources
- Sustainability is better
- Accept Controlled Financial Risk/Non-Accept Financial Impact
- Care-Management of Earths’ Resources
Fatal Loops & Climate Impact:
- Mismanagement of Earths’ Resources/LUTC
- LUTC/Bare Landscapes
- Value at Risk at Climate-Change
Saving Loops & Climate impact:
- Care-Managment of Earths’ Respources
- LUTC/Greened Landscapes
- Costs/Avoided Costs
- OGS Business-Chains
Cooling-Down Earths Atmosphere (In-Depth):
- History/Main Laws Interglacial/Holocene/MWP/LIA/Now
- The Biotic Pump
- Cooling-Down Earths Atmosphere
- Earths Control-Panel.
- The Key-Processes and what you may achieve.
- Deep-Knowledge about and recognition of key-processes: Radiation, Wind, Water management*.
- Deep-Knowledge about and recognition of the effect of plantation on key-processes: Radiation, Wind, Watercycle*.
- Deep-Knowledge about CO2-uptake & the amount of CO2-uptake by plantation + sequestration of CO2 (Links with C2C, Blue |Economy, Plan B)*.
- Key processes: Radiation, Wind & velocity, Water-Cycle*. Literature-studies**.
- The effect of plantation on Key-Processes: Radiation, Wind, Watercycle*. Literature-studies**.
- Employment of plantation in urban and country/agricultural settings linked to interaction with key porcesses*. Literature studies**.
- Operating the Our Green Spine-effect database + developping the ability to derive all data from literature*. Literature studies**.
- Operate the plantation-design-databases*. Literature studies**.
- Designing of a climate resilient urban and country/agricultural environment with acquired Our Green Spine-knowledge.
- Designing of a climate resilient and food producing urban and country/agricultural environment with acquired Our Green Spine-knowledge***.
- Designing of a climate resilient and energy producing urban and country/ agricultural environment with acquired Our Green Spine-knowledge***.
- Designing of a climate resilient and waterpurifying urban and country/ agricultural environment with acquired Our Green Spine-knowledge***.
- Al designs produced during the workshops will be reviewd. A student will be regarded as a ” Professional Our GreenSpine-Designer “ after 20 design sessions (incorporated in 2-weeks Our Green Spine-design-workshop.
A comprehensive tool: The Design-Effect-Database (In-Depth):
- Building the Design-Effect-Database.
* Day-programm: 2 morning sessions 2 hours/2 afternoon sessions 2 hours. ** Evening reserved for individual literature studies linked to day programms. *** Morning untill Evening program.
Duration of the Our Green Spine “extended” course: Part I: 5 intensive theory and experience sessions during 5 days (1 week of 5 days) together 44 hours. Part II: 5 intensive design sessions during 5 days of 12 hours per day (1 week of 5 days) together 60 hours. The Our Green Spine “extended” course trains also the capability of students to work under time-stress.
- Subscription for the course programma: Link Contact For effecting a course programme a minimum of 10 subscriptions is needed.
- Costs Our Green Spine course “extended”: Part I: € 3.150,- (including VAT) per student for 5 challenging days-sessions, together 44 hours. Part II: € 3.600,- (including VAT) per student for 5 days of 20 challenging design sessons, together 60 hours. Payments to be received 2 weeks (14 days) prior to start of planned course programme. Possible/additional travelling costs for your teacher outside the Europe are not included. Ask for additional charges in Australia/New Zealand/South America/United States.
- Cost reduction Part I & Part II: reduction of costs per student up to 50% is granted in case of: own recruitment by fellow students/providing course infrastructure (loacation/building), course hardware and catering (on organic level).
- Dates/locations: see “Upcoming events” on every site-page.
- For a overview of all the course dates of course programmes: Link Course Agendas